Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Messi is the inspiration for every beautiful thing

I think this video is the most AWESOME video I've ever seen in my life until now, It's touched in the 1st three minutes when Messi Godfather Salvador Aparicio was talking about his little son as the first time he played football, and telling his feelings when he saw him running and scoring and playing, I can say about the video " Epic " , I think you should watch It first then Let's continue the important part about my post


I think that you'll say AWESOME, the same comment that I said after watching It, but I did something else when I saw It, I liked it then I share It, then I look for the one who made It.

Lebo Akatio, he's the
genius one who created this video and not only this video, he made a lot of videos about FC Barcelona and Lionel Messi, when you watch his videos you will have a feeling that you can't expect what's the next scene, we all know that all the people who create videos about the soccer and the footballer, most of them are using the structure, a great music then a lot of goals and assets skills, but here Lebo set another concept and a new structure, as you watched he began with a light music then an interview " so sensitive " I can say and admit that I teared :) , then a silence then Suddenly SHOW TIME.

Lebo thanks for the great effort, keep it up and let's enjoy with what you are doing, because It's a great work.

All my best wishes and regards from Here " Egypt " 

some comments from Youtube on the video :

1 - this video is  the best video ever about messi good job man ! especially the interview with Salvador Aparicio, just awesome ..
SHQIPE9512 18 hours ago

2 - this video made me cry
nahummartineztts 4 hours ago

3 - Damn! @leboakatio you made a brilliant video.
4 - Gracias a todos por apoyarme! Thank you all - Leo
Lionel Messi 1 day ago
LeboAkatio I saw it, If it's the real Messi it would mean the world to me because when I was making the video my goal was to have him watching it and maybe comment or like it because the video was to him, but I had no expectations that it actually would happen! :) If it's the real Lionel Messi who commented my video then Wow I'm totally amazed :O
To subscribe Lebo Akatio Youtube Channel
To Join Lebo Akatio Fan Page On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment